Commendations and Greetings
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in the 2nd Congressional District please complete and submit the form below. The types of commendations and greetings are listed following this text. Be sure to select the proper request in the field near the end of the form.
Available Congressional Commendations
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction
Available Presidential Greetings
Due to the Presidential Transition, the White House Correspondence Office is temporarily closed and as a result, no Presidential Greetings can be requested at this time.
Regrettably, the White House Correspondence Office will remain temporarily unavailable until the new Administration determines their greetings policies and procedures and announce a reactivation date.
After the inauguration, please check my website regularly for updates regarding the reactivation of Presidential Greetings. Once my office receives guidance from the new Administration, we will begin processing greeting requests accordingly.
Thank you for your patience.
- Birthday greetings (for persons 80 years of age or over)
- Anniversary greetings (for couples celebrating 50 years of marriage or more)
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's birth